FM/UL/Ce Listed Ductile Iron Grooved Rigid Coupling for Drinking Water
|100-999 1,000-4,999 5,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5 US $3 US $1.9|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: XGQT01
- Structure: Universal
- Material: Iron
- Raw Material: Cast Iron/ Ductile Iron-ASTM A536
- Finish: Epoxy/ Painted / Galvanized
- Gasket: EPDM
- Thread Standard: BSPT/ BSPP/ NPT
- OEM/ODM: Yes
- Transport Package: Cartons with Pallet / Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Connection: Grooved
- Flexible or Rigid: Rigid
- Standard: Standard
- Pressure: 300 Psi
- Color: Ral 3000 Red / Orange/ Blue/ White
- Bolt and Nut: Cold Heading Steel- Gold / Silver
- Size: 1"-12"
- Trademark: 1NUO
- Specification: FM UL
- HS Code: 7307110000
This white /blue coupling is specially designed for drinkinig water with Silicon rubber.
For Irrigation and sewage or other water treatment industry, we recommend EPDM gasket.
|Size||Pipe O.D||Working Pressure||Bolt Size|
|E||EPDM||-34ºC~ +110ºC||Recommended for hot water, dilute acid, oil-free gas |
and other chemicals(except for hydrocarbon ) within the specified temperature range. Not recommended for petroleum and hydrocarbon.
|D||NBR||-29ºC~ +82ºC||Recommended for petroleum products, gas with oil vapors, mineral oil and vegetable oil. Not recommended for high temperature materials.|
|S||Silicon Rubber||-40ºC~ +177ºC||Recommended for high temperature and dry air, and some high temperature chemicals.|
2. Product Details
|Material||Ductile Iron-ASTM A536|
|Thread Standard||BSPT/ BSPP/ NPT|
|Bolt and Nut||Cold Heading Steel- Gold color|
|Finish||Epoxy/ Painted / Galvanized|
|Color||Ral 3000 Red / Orange/ Blue/ White|
|Package||Cartons with Pallet / Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time||20-40 days as per every order|
|Capacity||Four Automatic Vertical Production Lines|
|Application||1. fire fighting& fire sprinkler system for commercial and civil fire protection construction, such as water supplying, gas supplying, air-conditioning etc.|
|2. Industrial pipeline system in shipping, mine, oil field, cement, mine piping , chemical plant etc.|
|3. Ordinary piping delivery in sewage treatment, Subway station, airport etc.|
3. What could we do for you?
(1) FM/UL/CE certified standard high quality grooved fittings with best price.
(2) A quick delivery time within 20-30 days, and most convenient shipping port- Qingdao port.
(3) Only small quantity of MOQ for your order- 1 pallet .
(4) Free Samples offered and only request little express fee.
(5) We are very happy to welcome you visit our factory in Weifang, China.
(6)Product Insurance under written PICC to guarantee your order.
4. Why choose "1NUO" Brand?
In Chinese, "1NUO" means "The Promise" ,which is a promise to our high quality and good reputation forever. When you choose 1NUO, you gain our guarantee and your valuable market. We believe that every customer's requirements can be satisfied by our professional & customized services.
5. What we could offer else:
Fire fighting systems and water systems: Flexible Coupling, 90° Elbow, 45° Elbow, Tee, Mechanical Tee, Mechanical Cross, Reducer, Flange, Cap ...
For all grooved fittings and more information, pls Contact below e-mail now !
6. Instanllation Instruction for Riquid & Flexible Coupling
1. Pipe preparation: Check pipe end for proper grove demensions and assure that pipe end is free of indentations and projections that would prevent proper sealing.
2. Lubricate gasket: Check gasket to be sure it's compatible for the intended service. Apply thin lubricant to the outside and seal lips of the gasket.
3. Gasket installation: Slip the gasket over one pipe, making sure the gasket lip does not overhang the pipe end.
4. Alignment: After aligning two pipe ends toghther, pull the gasket into position, centering between the grooves on each pipe. The gasket should not extend into the groove on either pipe.
5. Housing installation: Remove one bolt&nut and loosen the other nut. Place one housing over the gasket, making sure the housing fit into the pipe grrooves. Swing the other housing over the gasket and into the grooves on both pipes. Reinsert the bolt and connect two housing.
6. Tighten nuts: Firstly tighten nuts by hand and make sure oval neck bolt completely fits into bolt hole. Then securely tighten nuts alternatively and equally to specified bolt torque by using spanner.
7. Installation complete-rigid coupling: For rigid coupling, keep the gaps between bolt pads evenly spaced. Gaskets cannot be visual.
8. Installation complete-flexible coupling: For flexible coupling, two housing should be connected iron to iron. Gaskets cannot be visual.
Proper torquing of bolts is required to obtain specified performance. Over torquing the bolts may result in damage to the bolt and/or casting which could result in pipe joint separation. Under troquing the bolts may result in lower pressure retention capabilities, lower bend load capabilities, joint leakage and pipe joint separation. Pipe joint separation may result in significant property damange and serious injury.