Ductile Iron 300psi Grooved Pipe Fittings Flexible Coupling (drinking water, fire fighting)
|FOB Price:||US $0.78-16.22 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.78-16.22/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||30, 000tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: XGQT01
- Structure: Universal
- Material: Ductile Iron Conforming to ASTM A536, Grade 65-45
- Rated Working Pressure: 300psi/2.07MPa
- Certificate: FM/UL/Ce
- Bolts and Nuts: Cold Heading Steel- Gold / Silver
- Trademark: 1nuo
- Specification: 1"-12"
- HS Code: 7307110000
- Connection: Grooved
- Flexible or Rigid: Flexible
- Standard: Standard
- Grooved Specification: Us/International
- Surface Treatment: Epoxy / Dacromet / Galvanized
- Gasket: EPDM
- Transport Package: Cartons with Pallet / Wooden Case
- Origin: Weifang China
Specification of Rigid Coupling
|Nominal Size mm/in||Pipe O.D mm/in||Working Pressure PSI/MPa||Bolt Size||Dimensions mm/in|
|25 1||33.7 1.327||300 2.07||2-M10*45||55. 2.165||95 3.74||45 1.772|
|32 1¼||42.4 1.669||300 2.07||2-M10*45||65 2.559||105 4.133||45 1.772|
|40 1½||48.3 1.900||300 2.07||2-M10*45||71. 2.795||110 4.331||45 1.772|
|50 2||60.3 2.375||300 2.07||2-M10*55||82 3.228||124 4.882||45 1.772|
|65 2½||73.0 2.875||300 2.07||2-M10*55||98 3.858||141 5.551||45 1.772|
|65 3OD||76.1 3.000||300 2.07||2-M10*55||100 3.937||142 5.59||45 1.772|
|80 3||88.9 3.500||300 2.07||2-M10*55||113 4.449||160 6.299||46 1.811|
|100 4||114.3 4.500||300 2.07||2-M10*55||142 5.59||190 7.48||49 1.929|
|125 5.5OD||139.7 5.500||300 2.07||2-M10*55||168 6.614||218 8.583||49 1.929|
|150 6.50D||165.1 6.500||300 2.07||2-M10*55||194 7.638||244 9.606||49 1.929|
|150 6||168.3 6.625||300 2.07||2-M10*55||198 7.795||248 9.764||49 1.929|
|200 8||219.1 8.625||300 2.07||2-M10*55||256 10.079||320 12.598||60 2.362|
|250 10||273 10.748||300 2.07||2-M10*55||328 12.913||420 16.535||64 2.52|
|300 12||323.9 12.752||300 2.07||2-M10*55||380 14.961||454 7.874||64 2.52|
Instanllation Instruction for Riquid & Flexible Coupling
1. Pipe preparation Check pipe end for proper grove demensions and assure that pipe end is free of indentations and projections that would prevent proper sealing.
2. Lubricate gasket Check gasket to be sure it's compatible for the intended service. Apply thin lubricant to the outside and seal lips of the gasket.
3. Gasket installation Slip the gasket over one pipe, making sure the gasket lip does not overhang the pipe end.
4. Alignment After aligning two pipe ends toghther, pull the gasket into position, centering between the grooves on each pipe. The gasket should not extend into the groove on either pipe.
5. Housing installation Remove one bolt&nut and loosen the other nut. Place one housing over the gasket, making sure the housing fit into the pipe grrooves. Swing the other housing over the gasket and into the grooves on both pipes. Reinsert the bolt and connect two housing.
6. Tighten nuts Firstly tighten nuts by hand and make sure oval neck bolt completely fits into bolt hole. Then securely tighten nuts alternatively and equally to specified bolt torque by using spanner.
7. Installation complete-rigid coupling For rigid coupling, keep the gaps between bolt pads evenly spaced. Gaskets cannot be visual.
8. Installation complete-flexible coupling For flexible coupling, two housing should be connected iron to iron. Gaskets cannot be visual.
Proper torquing of bolts is required to obtain specified performance. Over torquing the bolts may result in damage to the bolt and/or casting which could result in pipe joint separation. Under troquing the bolts may result in lower pressure retention capabilities, lower bend load capabilities, joint leakage and pipe joint separation. Pipe joint separation may result in significant property damange and serious injury.
Range of products
Rigid coupling, Flexible coupling, 90° Elbow, 45° Elbow, 22.5° Elbow, 11.25° Elbow, Tee, Reducing Tee(Grooved/Threaded), Cross, Reducing Cross(Grooved/Threaded), Mechnical Tee(Grooved/Threaded), Mechnical Cross(Grooved/Threaded), U-bolted Mechnical Tee, Reducer(Grooved/Threaded), Grooved Eccentric Reducer, Grooved Split Flange, Grooved Adaptor Flange, Cap.
Certificate : UL listed & FM approved
Standard grooved specifications : US / INTERNATIONAL
Material : Ductile Iron conforming to ASTM A536, Grade 65--45--12
Thread : BSPT & BSP & NPT
Standard Coat : Epoxy-RAL3000
Optional : 1. painted 2.dacromat 3.galvanized
Color : Red, Blue, Orange, White
Gasket : EPDM / NBR / Silicon Rubber
Bolts and Nuts : ISO 898-1class 8.8Payment term : T/T, LC at sight
Package : Cartons with pallet/ Wooden case
Delivery time: 25-40 Days
|Recommend for hot water, dilute acid, oil-free gas and other mecmicals(except for hybrocarbon) within the specified temperature range. Not recommend for petroleum and hydrocarbon.||Green Strip|
|Recommended for petroleum products, gas with oil vapors, mineral oil and vegetable oil. Not recommended for high temperature materials.||Orange Strip|
|Recommended for high temperature and dry air, and some high temperature chemicals.||White|
Why choose 1nuo?
Weifang Yinuo has strong technical strength and possesses the world's first-class equipment and technology, as well as perfect testing methods. All rough castings of grooved fittings will be processed and produced by electric-furnace smelting, on-line monitoring and control and automatic molding methods. Now our facilities include eleven medium frequency furnace, four advanced vertical parting molding lines and three painting lines. Every customer's requirements can be satisfied by customized services.
Yinuo's ductile iron grooved fittings have successively passed the China national type test, ISO 9001 and FM&UL approvals etc. Our products are underwritten by China Ping An Insurance(Group) Co.,Ltd. The grooved pipe fittings are widely used in fire fighting, air-conditioning, water supply, sewage, cement, low-pressure steaming, mine piping and ordinary piping delivery.
CE Certificate&UL Listed&FM Approved
ø Corporate Vision: Where there is pipes, there is 1nuo.
ø Corporate Mission: Connecting pipeline around the world, benefiting homes in every building.
ø Competitive Strategy: To supply market with perfect products, to win customers with excellent service.
ø Core Value: Pragmatic honesty, quality first, continuous innovation and win-win cooperation.
ø Quality Value: We survive with quality and develop by technology.